Categories: 2-rooms-, 3-rooms-, 4-rooms-, 5-rooms- and 6-rooms apartments in the main building; 2-rooms apartments in the courtyard building.
Category 1: 5-rooms apartments in the main building.
Category 2: 6-rooms apartments in the main building.
Category 3: 4-rooms apartments in the main building and 3-room-apartments in the main building.
Category 4: 2-rooms apartments in the courtyard building.
Bedrooms: 108 (one bed per single room).
Bathrooms / Sanitary: 1 bathroom / 1 toilet (2-rooms apartments Category 3 and 4), 1 bathroom / 2 toilets (3-rooms apartments Category 2 and 5-rooms apartments Category 1), 2 bathrooms / 2 toilets (4-rooms apartments Category 3), 3 bathrooms / 3 toilets (6-rooms apartments Category 2).
Kitchens: Fully equipped, incl. oven with ceramic hob, dishes (pots, plates, glasses, cutlery), kitchen table and chairs.
Balconies: Upstairs apartments in the courtyard building.
Garden: Ground floor apartments in the courtyard building.
The entire greenbox MITTE is barrier-free.
Handicapped accessible apartments (doors, kitchens and sanitary facilities according to ÖNorm) on request!
Type: Single rooms.
Size: 12 – 14 sq.m.
Equipments: Bed, wardrobe, 2 shelves, desk with chair.
Internet: High-speed internet via the Virtual Campus Graz (VCG) of the ACOnet (research network of the universities).
TV: Plug and view (connections prepared, no GiS charge, receiver not included).
Category 1: 300 EURO
Category 2: 310 EURO
Category 3: 315 EURO
Category 4: 330 EURO
All prices include VAT, operating costs, heating, electricity and water.
There are no additional operating costs or fees!
- Whether bike, tram or train: Thanks to its central location, the greenbox MITTE is ideally connected to all public transport.
- Mens sana in corpore sano: After a workout in our well-equipped gym for cardio and strength training your smoking head is free again.
- Whether it’s a birthday, passing a test, or a cozy beer: Our bar with its own dispensing system, is a great place to celebrate.
- Study hard, party hard: the greenbox parties almost became legendary among students arround the campus.
- Whether you sound classic violins or jam with your band: Our music room is ready for your musical talents!
- So that you can shine in your favorite outfit again and again, washing machines and dryers are always ready in our laundry room.
- Drag the crate to the top floor? If that’s not your ideal, we’ll have an elevator for you in both parts of the main building.
- Also your bike is in good hands with us. You can keep your bike safely in the lockable parking spaces.
- No matter if you move-in or move-out, have small technical problems or plan big projects: Our employees are personally there for you!
- Our single rooms are ready equipped to move-in: Bed, desk, wardrobe are waiting for you and your personal style!
- In the fully equipped kitchens, with oven, microwave and ceramic hob, you can even prepare a gourmet menu for your friends.
- Even in the city you want to let the sun shine on you. The upper floor apartments of the courtyard building have their own balcony.
- The direct connection to Virtual Campus Graz (ACOnet) guarantees your highspeed-access to University and the World Wide Web.
- Plug and view: Just plug in your TV and enjoy your favourite TV show. Don’t worry about GIS and taxes, we already paid it.
- In the extensive garden you will find peace to recharge your batteries for the next exam or to chill with friends.
Single room category 1
Single room category 2
- Incl. VAT and operating costs, heating, electricity, water
- High speed internet and TV connection
- There are no additional recurring charges or fees.
Single room category 3
Single room category 4
We’re a young team and also students, that’s why we know perfectly what is important for you. Personal support does not end after moving- in. No matter if the lamp doesn’t work or Microsoft won’t keep its plug-and-play-promises (again): we help you to fix it! And if you have questions not directly related to your life at the greenbox, don’t worry, just ask us: in the office at day or while we’re relaxing together at night.